Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday at the park




We have a neighborhod park by our house so we rode our bikes over there. After yesterday's storm (Hurricane Ike) we needed to get out of the house. It really did not hit us hard like it did in Houston. We only saw some wind about 20 mph and some rain. I am grateful for the rain. It has really helped to cool it down here. We are now in the 80's. It sure doesn't feel like football weather here. But, let me assure you that I know it is football season every saturday. Thank heavens BYU keeps winning. ( I think you all know what I mean).


5 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

Hey found your blog on Shelley's, I added your link to mine. Emily looks so grown up. It looks like you are enjoying Texas except for hurricane warnings. (yikes!) Love your house! Nicole

Jill Hess said...

YEAH!! I am so excited you have a blog! I love seeing your house and your girls! We need you to come to town again so we can do lunch! We only do it when you come! Hope all is good!!!

sbailey27 said...

Your house looks beautiful! Taking 10 minutes to mow your lawn is a bad thing? Your girls look so cute and happy. Glad the hurricane didn't cause a problem.

Oh, and I think BYU should easily win their next few games, so that should be nice for you, haha. GO COUGARS!

Turners said...

Hooray for blogging! I am so glad that you got yours up and running! It is so fun to see your family - you all look fantastic!

What a beautiful home you have! (Sooooo jealous!) I am so glad Syndi likes school this year - she looks so big!

Again, I am thrilled to be able to see what you are up to and watch your little ones grow up to not so little!

Myers Family said...

Glad to see your blogging. This is a great way to keep in touch, don't you think. I found your blog on shelley's blog, so I hope your okay I added you to my friends and family list. It sounds like everything is going great in Texas. Hope to see you again soon! Angie