Sunday, September 21, 2008

Showing Off!!








Blake likes to go out back on the trampoline about once a week to see if he still has it. When this happens, all of the girls have to go out and show us their "tricks." Obviously, Blake can still do his back flip. He thinks it is funny that " a fat and out of shape man can still do it!"
Hailee has been in tumbling since our days in Utah with Jill. She finally got her round off back-handspring. We are so excited that she got over her mental block and can now move on. She is also playing soccer and is on an awesome team. She is a good defender. Hailee also started piano two weeks ago. Emily is still taking piano lessons and is in the school band. She plays the flute. Emily is in middle school and LOVES the social life. She has some great friends. She is also in young women now and can't be more excited. It is fun to have a daughter in there with me. Sydni takes dance and wants to be a prima ballerina right now. I told her that she has to start at the beginning like everybody else and then work up. She wasn't too happy about that. She does love ballet. We'll see if she sticks with it. And, as I said before, she is in pre school. I can't believe that she will be in all day kindergarten next year. Time has really flown by.
I am staying really busy with my church calling, the PTA and being a mom. Some of the things that I love to do have gone to the back burner like running, swimming etc. I try to fit it in when I can but right now it is few and far between. I will do better this week. (I always say that) Good thing for Sundays and being able to start over every seven days!


10 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

Nice back-flip Blake...I can't really believe that he can do that too..but the pictures are the proof! I can't believe that sid will be in ALL DAY kindergarten next year...I would love it! Your family is awesome of course, and holy cow your house looks very beautiful, from what I could see of it, I hope that someday we will be able to get down there and visit you! We miss you guys. I love the blog...do a better job and I do keeping it up will ya! It will be so nice to see what's going on now with you guys!

Heidi

Jill Hess said...

Tammy! Tell Hailee that is AWESOME!! I knew she could do it!! Tell Blake a fat old woman can do it to and I frequently go out to prove it!!! That's pretty good! I want to see a picture of you doing it! I miss you, MOVE BACK!!!!!

Myers Family said...

Tammy! Where is the picture of you doing a back flip. That must be coming up in your next blog. I am so glad you are blogging. It is a great way to keep up with everyone. We are all looking forward to when you guys move back here again someday. Take Care!

Williams Ski Team said...

WOW! Blake has guts! You guys look like you were having way too much fun on that tramp! -Nicole

megan said...

Love the house - looks like you are all settled in. Mom has a 10 minute lawn, but at least with the tramp up you still have other grass to use! Tell Blake great back flip, but try doing a cartwheel on the ground. I tried to show Aspen the other day and realized how fat and old I now am!! My calfs are still sore.

megan said...

I meant calves, not calfs. Although they are looking a bit cow like. I ran into Becky Eberhard the other day and she asked me when I was due - and I am not pregnant! Great day!

lawsongirls said...

I'm sorry to say that I can't do a back flip. I am way to chicken! Good thing somebody in the family has guts so he can motivate the kids!

Turners said...

I am totally with you on the "Sunday - start over again" day! Every single sunday night I make big grandyous plans for the week that rarely actually pan out! Love the flips, love the update on the girls - sounds like life is good! (r you going to ut over the holidays?)

sbailey27 said...

I have never been able to do a back flip - but I used to be able to do a front flip but those were the good ol' days. Your girls are so cute. You need to come back - they would fit in so nicely here in our neighborhood again!

I haven't been swimming either. I have gotten to be such a wimp. I just can't stomach going to the pool so early. This will be the first year I won't buy a seaon pass. Just find something you can look forward to and just do it for 20 minutes a day. That's all I can do somedays and it makes a big difference! Wish we could do it together again. It's so nice to have a friend to work out with...((sigh))

Stott Family 5 said...

Hey...so just wanted you to know that I posted pic's of me and Danny and Lands..on the side bar of our blog, so you can see us, but we pretty much look the same as when we saw you in June and July! We miss you guys...move back, you can live in our crawl-space if you want to. Your house is GORGEOUS...I read a little further down,(after I already commented on this post) and saw that you had more pics of it! I love it..so gorgeous, and I love how you can look down from the second level and see the downstairs, always love house with that! By the way Dan want's you to know that you have the best music on your blog...so well done! Love you guys!