Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend


I love conference weeked for many reasons. I think this is the first year that all of my girls listened and tried to pay attention. Who ever invented the "conference packet" is a genius! My kids had fun answering questions from the packet and playing the games. This picture of them is really what they were doing, I didn't have them pose for this.
It was really nice to be able to sit and listen as a family to our prophet and apostles. We had a great time and we look forward to April when we can do it again.

4 comments:

lawsongirls said...

Tammy really likes conference because she is free from meetings and can sleep in.

Blake

Stott Family 5 said...

I really like conference because I can watch it, while having popcorn, diet pepsi, and in my PJ's. I can't wait until all of my kids quietly enjoy conference without Jackson constantly asking if he can go and ride his bike yet! I love conference because it gives me the spiritual boost, that I need after having been in the primary/nursery for three years! I personally think we should have it once a month!

Amy said...

It's Amy Pehrson Fisher!!! HI! I love seeing you and your cute family! check out my blog...
thefishyfarm.blogspot.com

it's so good to "find" you :)

MOM said...

Conference looks great. How was the BYU game. Are things settleing down from the sad Thursday loss? Hope Blake is recovering from the deep funk that BYU losses cause to us all. Love, Mom